Join us for virtual interviews for Clerical Support in Independence, MO this Friday, June 2nd, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Click here to book your virtual interview and click here to apply online.
Closer to Kansas City, MO? We have new entry level openings available there, too! To book an interview for Clerical Support in Kansas City, MO, click here. To apply for Kansas City, MO Clerical Support, click here.
Can't make today's events? We are also hosting other virtual events on July 8th and 9th! Please view Circa's event listing for additional information.
CLERICAL SUPPORT (FILING & RECORDS MAINTENANCE) - FIRST SHIFT SUMMARY: Performs general clerical work including filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents in an underground storage facility.
PAY: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
Comprehensive benefits package for regular full-time employees includes:
- 401(K) with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid time off (in accordance with local and federal regulations)
- On-the-job training opportunities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CLERICAL SUPPORT (FILING & RECORDS MAINTENANCE):
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Entry level position.
- One (1) year of material handling or records room experience is strongly desired.
- Other applicable experience includes, but is not limited to warehousing, warehouse employee, material handler, file clerk, mail room clerk, mail sorter, general clerk, general laborer and data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLERICAL SUPPORT (FILING & RECORDS MAINTENANCE):
Includes the following:
- Performs general clerical work including filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents.
- Retrieves documents from files, file documents, associate documents with existing files.
- Stacking file boxes and preparing them for storage in their designated areas within the facility.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR CLERICAL SUPPORT (FILING & RECORDS MAINTENANCE):
- Ability to maintain established records and files.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Consistently and consecutively lift 25+ pound file boxes.
- Ability to work on your feet for an eight (8) hour shift or a majority of the day.
- Ability to physically climb a ladder consistently and as required.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- The Following Federal Regulations need to be met:
- Must be Federal tax compliant having both filed and paid any taxes due in a timely manner or be on an approved payment plan with the IRS and be current with payments.
- Must have an acceptable FBI criminal history fingerprint and name check.
- Must have two forms of identification from the Form I-9 to complete a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process
- All males born after 1959 must be compliant with Selective Service Registration law.
- Must consent to credit history check resulting in acceptable determination by the Government.
- Must complete Standard Form (SF) 85 and Optional Form (OF) 306 questions 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16 and 17a via eQIP for Government review.
- The ability to successfully pass a federal background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
- Work is performed primarily in a climate-controlled office environment located underground.
Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting (CNFC) is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients.
As a trusted partner, the Cher
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.